YEP Grant Application Feedback Form
Youth Expedition Project (YEP) is a Service-Learning programme by Youth Corps Singapore to nurture confident and resilient youths who are active citizens with the desire to make a difference both at home and overseas.
The YEP grant supports youths from educational institutions and registered organisations to embark on Service-Learning projects that involve communities in Asia, with a focus on ASEAN, China, India and Singapore.
Thank you for applying for the YEP grant. NYC values your feedback to ensure continuous improvement of grants and services.
- This form shall be completed by the YEP Leader who submitted the grant application
- Please complete and submit this feedback form towards the end or after the Local Project.
Please allow at least 15 minutes to complete the form.
Reminder to YEP Leader:
- Fill in the "YEP Feedback Declaration", hardcopy original has to be submitted as part of the documents required for Project Closure. You can find it here: https://www.youthcorps.sg/en/initiative/#youth-expedition-project
- FAQ for Online Feedback Forms & YEP Feedback Declaration for YEP Leaders
If you are looking for the other YEP Feedback Forms:
- YEP Overseas Host Partner(s)
- YEP Local Host Partner(s)
- YEP Leader(s)
- YEP Members
- YEP Grant Application (for YEP applications through NYC grants management only)
Section 1: YEP Information
Section 2: Personal Information
Section 3: Feedback on YEP Grant
Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback.
After you click "Submit Survey", you will see your responses to this survey and a hyperlink "Email this Report" near the top of the page.
Please email a copy of your responses to yourself and another YEP Leader (if any) for record.
Click "Submit Survey" once and wait a few seconds...